On selling from the heart
As I was making the final touches to the Wild Mystic Women's Circle sales page I realised, my sales pages tend to read more like love letters than sales copy.
Which got me thinking about a question that we often ask ourselves as soulful entrepreneurs: How can I sell what I'm offering without feeling sales-y or sleazy?
My answer is this:
- Stay rooted in your intention to be of service.
- Write from the heart.
- Write to the hearts of your kindred clients.
- Let go of any expectations of how many people you want to sign up or how much money you want to make.
- Be clear about what is and isn't being offered.
- Fully own the power of your sacred medicine and how it can be of service to your clients, while remembering that you don't have to convince anyone to sign up for anything they are not ready for, do not need or do not desire.
- Extend your service or product as an invitation, rather than a necessity. Don't proliferate FOMO (fear of missing out), shaming or manipulation. Simply extend heart-felt and clear invitations, and then trust that whoever it is most meant to serve at this time will sign up.
And lastly remember, even though we pour hearts into our offerings, we are not our offerings. We are not selling ourselves. Our inherent worthiness has nothing to do with our creations.