Ep002: Lizzie Swartz On Becoming An Awake Woman
In today's episode, I speak to the very magickal Lizzie Swartz of Awake Woman.
Lizzie Swartz is an intuitive guide, flower essence therapist, and energy healer for women.
She is the founder of Awake Woman, a healing arts company offering programs for women to awaken their innate healing abilities. I first met Lizzie on Instagram where I fell in love with her beautiful energy, and signed up The Diana Society - Lizzie's quarterly membership community and flower elixir subscription service for deeply sensitive women exploring their magick. Lizzie and I have an incredible conversation about priestesshood, being your whole self and her work with the plant angels and spirit guides.
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did. Click the play button below to listen in now.
Disclaimer: We had a few minutes of tech issues early on in the call, but Lizzie called on the tech faeries to smooth things out for us and they did!
Love this podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating & review.
In this episode, Lizzie & I explore:
- Chanelling wisdom from our higher self and our spirit guides
- Fearing and holding capacity for more of our power
- Writing a book as a channel
- The fear and responsibility of sharing our divine feminine wisdom
- Growing your business the Wild Mystic Woman Way, guided by your higher self
- Growing up as a channel
- Working for Google in the engineering department as an awakening woman
- Being a priestess no matter what your real job is
- Connecting to our spiritual support team
- Using the power of our intention & ritual to call in spirit guides who are only there for our highest good
- The power and magick of flower essences and the plant angels
Click below to watch/listen on YouTube or scroll up to listen only:
About Lizzie Swartz
Lizzie Swartz is an intuitive guide, flower essence therapist, and energy healer for women. She is the founder of Awake Woman, a healing arts company offering programs for women to awaken their innate healing abilities. Her style is a special blend of flower essence therapy, channeling, intuitive counseling, and ritual. Prior to founding Awake Woman, she earned her B.A. in Italian Literature from Yale and worked for Google in engineering. Her home is San Francisco's Mission District, where she gardens, writes, and teaches her nine-month-old son about plants.
Connect with Lizzie at: