In this episode, I speak with traditional financial advisor turned Modern Money Witch, Lara-Rose Duong.
Lara-Rose, also known as LRD, helps women heal their money stories, dissolve their financial blocks and embrace their inherent worth with love.
What I love about LRD's work is that she combines spiritual tools (like numerology, energy healing, altar work and oracle cards) with the Divine Feminine (particularly Lakshmi, Kuan Yin and Kali Ma) and her sound background as a financial advisor. This approach to money really resonates with me as a Wild Mystic Woman, and that's why I'm excited to bring you this soulful conversation on money and abundance in all its forms.
in this episode, Lara-rose & i explore:
- Stepping into our priestess-hood and becoming more truthful about how we live our lives
- The death-rebirth journey of transforming our businesses to come into greater alignment
- Healing the pain and shame of our money stories
- Why most of us don’t receive the money education that we need and how that affects us
- The unique relationship that spiritual healers have with money
- Patriarchy, the Divine Feminine and money
- LRD’s unique approach to money as honey, love and energy
- Choosing people over money and why love is the greatest currency we have
- LRD’s rich witch money practices including clearing space, money altars and ritual
- Entrepreneurship, creativity and rich witch work
- Giving ourselves the experiences we need to feel nourished
- Sisterhood and the Rich Witch Circle
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did. Click the play button below to listen in now.
Love this podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating & review.
About Lara-Rose Duong
After a traditional financial advisor throws her mask into the fire with Kali, the Modern Money Witch was born. Lara-Rose mentors activated women on their own unique prosperity paths. She marries spiritual and financial practices to create a prosperous life. Working with the Modern Money Witch heals your money honey stories and will have you singing the mantra “Love is Money."
Connect with Lara-Rose at: