In this episode, I speak with soul guide, shadow diver and spiritual teacher, L'Erin Alta.
L'Erin is a spiritual mentor for resilient women who have survived a great something and cobbled their lives back together.
She guides women deep into their spiritual journey, helping clients surrender their facades, shed their fears and finally come home to themselves.
She has travelled to 23 countries to study healing in backwater ashrams, jungle temples and mountain monasteries, working with spiritual teachers, medicine women and shamans from many faiths and spiritual paths to learn about trauma, healing and transformation. The essence of her work is distilled to freedom - supporting you in finding it, cultivating it, living it.
in this episode, l'erin & i explore:
- Work and live as a devotional practice
- The importance of being in service to the truth as your soul's guide
- How going into our own fear empowers us to stop internalising other people's fears
- What it means to be a warrior soul
- How we can become centred in our sovereignty
- How our 'shatter points' can help us to wake up to our truth
- Navigating the layers of being a black woman in the online spiritual world
- How death has been L'Erin's master teacher
- The importance of grief and rage in our soulwork
- Why healing is not liner or clean, and why there is no finish line
- The importance of having reverence for a greater power and reclaiming the power of prayer
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did. Click the play button below to listen in now.
Love this podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating & review.
About L'Erin Alta
L'Erin Alta is a soul guide, shadow diver and spiritual teacher helping women ignite true spiritual liberation. Her workshops, retreats and 1-on-1 intensives have been called transformation temples for unruly, soulful women. She believes loss, grief and pain are healing initiations and if honored, they will fortify you, bringing you through the shadows into the light of your soul. Using movement, meditation, ritual, art and ancient spiritual practices, L’Erin guides women deep into their spiritual journey, helping clients surrender their facades, shed their fears and finally come home to themselves.
Connect with L'Erin at: